Makeup Monday Review: Dr. Dennis Gross Clear Skin Solutions 30 Day Supply


This stuff is unbelievable. I rate it an A+ and wish there was a higher rating to give out. My skin has improved so much, I'm actually feeling confident about myself. God bless the woman at Sephora who recommended this product. If I ever see her again I might give her a kiss...
It comes with four products. 

First the clarifying sulfur mask. It doesn't dry my skin out but treats the spots that need it over night. I've read complaints that it doesn't last long, but it is only supposed to be used 2-3 times a week and a little bit goes a long way.

Second is the all-in-one cleansing foam. This is to be used in morning and night, and just as with the mask, a little bit goes a long way. One generous pump or two small ones is enough to have my whole face foamy and feeling clean. It is difficult for me to find a face wash that leaves me feeling completely clean but this does the trick without drying me out. It actually hydrates me even more.

Third is the hydra-pure oil free moisturizer. A common trend here is that a little bit goes a long way. My favorite thing about this moisturizer is that it doesn't leave my face feeling frozen like many other acne treating moisturizers do. 

Last is the one step acne eliminating pads. These flatten and clear blemishes with salicylic acid. They also lighten dark spots. The women at Sephora who first showed me this kit told me that it would tingle really bad the first week of using them. The first three times really bothered me, but then I was used the product. After using them on problem areas consistently for seven days, I began to only use them when needed, usually every couple days. 

Before

After


QuickEdit
Unknown
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment